WordPress Maintenance Services
We'll protect your website from attacks and keep it running smoothly.
Goodbye WordPress stress.
With our WordPress Maintenance Plans, we protect your website from malicious attacks, install the latest updates, run backups, provide tech support, improve SEO and more!
Take Your WordPress Website...
Professional anti-virus, anti-malware, and firewall software is used to protect your site from corruption and hacking. Email filtering blocks spam on your contact forms.
If your site still gets hacked or infected we'll fix it for free!
Calling for Backup
We regularly back your site up to multiple servers. Even if your web host goes down, your site can be restored.
With our Superhero Plan, you also get SEO, speed and mobile optimizations, broken link monitoring, free SEO reports and more.
The Latest Model
We keep your website safe and regularly install the latest updates for WordPress, the theme, and any plugins used.
If a WordPress feature breaks after an update we've installed, we'll fix it for free.
Enjoy a discount on all future services for your website – up to half off on some invoices! This includes discounts on search engine optimization and even the creation of new webpages.
WordPress Maintenance Plans
- Anti-virus/malware softwareIf your website still gets malware, we will repair it for free (once per year). Advanced security software also available.
- Security monitoringWe monitor your site for any suspicious activity and take steps to protect it.
- Install WordPress UpdatesWe install all WordPress, Theme, and plugin updates monthly. If anything breaks during an update, we will spend up to 1 hour to resolve it for free.
- Premium SPAM BlockerGreatly reduce SPAM messages from your contact form.
- Review all NotificationsSave yourself stress and send all of those notifications and email alerts our way!
- Weekly Website BackupsWeekly onsite backups. Offsite backups are also made after major content changes. Daily backups can be added if needed.
- Discounted Member RatesAs a member, save up to 50% off our SEO and web design rates!
- Phone ConsultationWe'll discuss your site's needs and answer any questions you have during the onboarding process.
- Priority SupportMaintenance Plan customers get support first. In addition, enjoy 15 minutes of free support each month for WordPress issues unrelated to routine maintenance. Additional support can be purchased as needed or added onto the monthly plan.
- All of the Hero Plan Services +
- 404 (broken link) CorrectionWe monitor and correct any broken link errors with URL redirects as needed.
- Speed OptimizationFaster speeds improve SEO. As part of our monthly SEO, we will reduce media file size, improve content loading, and more.
- Mobile OptimizationAs part of our monthly SEO, we can make backend site changes for better mobile performance.
- Google Search Console ManagementWe'll keep your site performing its best with Google, reviewing all indexing, sitemap, and search errors.
- Monthly SEO ReportsGain valuable insights into your site's performance with our monthly report.
- SEO RecommendationsGet recommendations on how your website can rank better in search engines.
- Additional SEO Work AvailablePlan includes up to 1 hour for all SEO services performed. If needed, additional SEO work can be added to this plan for $120/hour.
- Priority SupportMaintenance Plan customers get support first. In addition, enjoy 30 minutes of free support each month for WordPress issues unrelated to routine maintenance. Additional support can be purchased as needed or added onto the monthly plan.
WordPress Maintenance FAQ
Just like a vehicle needs routine maintenance to run well and reduce costly repairs, a WordPress website also needs regular maintenance. Without it, your site could become slow, vulnerable to hackers, get malware, and make future updates difficult.
If the website breaks from a WordPress update we perform, we’ll spend up to 1 hour trying to fix the problem for free. If we're unable to get the latest version of the theme or plugin to work properly, then we’ll roll back the update to the most recent stable version.
If we already have an unlimited-sites license for a plugin or theme you're using then we can use our license as a complimentary service. However, ultimately clients are responsible for purchasing all licenses needed. We can provide reminders when these licenses are due to expire.
Yes. Nobody likes having a long-term service contract, so our customers are always free to cancel whenever they'd like with no penalties.
Since ecommerce websites can vary in size and complexity, please contact us to discuss a custom maintenance plan for your online store.
Yes. If you would like, you can add any amount of support or SEO hours to your monthly maintenance plan. We offer discounts when you add 5 or more hours per month.
Yes! Although not required, allowing us to provide the hosting does allow us to better handle any technical issues with your site's maintenance.
Our regular office hours are Monday-Friday 8am-6pm EST. We are located in Jacksonville, Florida in the USA.
READY TO START?
Simply submit your information. No payment needed. We'll contact you to discuss your website's details.